Wednesday 14 January 2015

Human Communication D-1

Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place to another. Before I attend human communication class, I am so worry about that because it is so difficult for me to communicate with the strangers. 

Yesterday is my first human communication class with my lecture, Sir Anwari. He said that human communication is very important to everyone because the ability to communicate well is important to personal and professional success. It can help us to be an effective communicators of the future for the career in communication field.

Besides, the areas of human communication can be categorized into intrapersonal, interpersonal, small group or organizational, public and mass communication. I felt so interesting that talked to myself can be one kinds of the communication. Sometimes, I talked to myself to make me become more confidence and i always believed that ' my destiny in my hand'.

On the other hand, I found that there are many types of communication context such as social psychological context, physical context, cultural context and temporal context. I felt that cultural context is very fascinating because the beliefs, values and ways of behaving that are shared by a group of people and passed down from generation to next. Besides, different countries have their different cultures and different body language.


The components such as sender, message, channel, receiver, feedback, noise and effect is important to human communication. 


The components of the object is very important because every object have its own components . If one of the components of a object was lost or broken, it would not function well. 

Although it is my first class, but i felt that human communication is interesting and I am very excited for the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment